I like to do things with my teenage son. But the older he gets, the more difficult it becomes. When I told him we were invited to South Street Burger to have dinner, it did not take any convincing. Great to know that #DinnerJustGotBetter for my teenage son.
A group of bloggers were invited and our kids were tasked with making their own custom creation. I had to work late, so I sent him off with his Aunt. The bloggers had our creations made by the experts at South St. Burger.
When we arrived, we were welcomed with Fries, Mini Burgers and Milkshakes. Thanks to Donna from South St. Burger who was so kind to make sure were all fed well!
So great to see all the 30 options available for the burger creations.
Drew is pretty creative with food. He has never been a picky eater – thank Goodness!
Here is a great photo of Drew’s creation. He named it after himself of course. The Drew burger was topped with tomatoes, olives, ketchup, pickles, onions, carmelized onions, cheese, mayo and guacamole.
About South Street Burger
- At South Street Burger, they believe in ‘BETTER’. Fresh 4oz and 6oz beef patties are made from 100% Angus beef, raised without antibiotics, hormones and prepared without any preservatives or additives are better. Fries cut by hand are better. Milkshakes made with two scoops of real ice cream are better. Don’t believe them? Come over for dinner and they’ll prove it to you. Dinner just got BETTER.
- Grilled chicken breasts, veggie burgers as well as Oktoberfest sausages and all-beef hot dogs are also on the menu.
- With 30 traditional and gourmet condiments, from dill pickles to dijon horseradish, guacamole and mango chutney, customers can personalize their orders at no extra charge. Premium toppings include a selection of five real cheeses, grilled ginger glazed pineapple, Applewood smoked bacon, and sautéed mushrooms.
- South St. Burger is the “better” choice when it comes to dining. They want to remind people that with South St. Burger, there’s no need to compromise for “fast”, when it comes to eating well.
- South St. Burger is 100% independently Canadian owned and operated
- There are more than 35 locations across Canada from coast to coast and two in Dubai: http://www.southstburger.com/location
- Concerned about allergens? See complete list here: http://www.southstburger.com/nutrition-allergen/
South St. Burger Social Channels
If you would like some South Street Burger Bucks, enter our contest so you too can take your family to South Street Burger and you can see why #DinnerJustGotBetter.
There are 9 comments
I would love to try out South St. Burger!
thanks for the contest!
the drew burger looks pretty good to me. i might add bacon to all of that too.
This burger chain just opened in our community and we tried it. It is an entire burger fast food experience and the meat is really yummy and juicy.
I’ve eaten at South Street many times and I’ve never had the same thing twice! So much variety and tasty options to choose from.
Journeys of The Zoo
Such a delicious giveaway! 🙂 I have never heard about them but now I need to have their burger :))
Thank you for a chance!
Thanks for the chance to win!
These burgers look really good!
I like that they’re a Canadian establishment. Go Canada! And their food is very tasty.