We have a wheel barrel at the cottage to move things from one end of the cottage to the other. It is not the easiest thing to maneauver. On our last trip to Canadian Tire, we noticed the YARDWORKS Mesh Garden Cart. We knew we have to have it.
What will we use the garden cart for?
- When we set up or take down our dock
- The motor of our boat
- The garbage – it is quite a hike
- Garden clippings
Features of the YARDWORKS Mesh Garden Cart
- Rugged steel bed and folding sides to take on your heavy-duty garden chores
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with reinforced sides provides maximum strength and durability
- Easy-to-open hinges allow the sides to be locked upright, folded down, or removed for transporting oversized items
- Bed size: 38 x 20″ (97 x 51 cm). Panel height: 8-5/8″ (22 cm)
- Features 4 heavy-duty, all-terrain pneumatic wheels for greater manoeuvrability over rugged terrain
- 800 lb (632.8 kg) load capacity
Assembly of the YARDWORKS Mesh Garden Cart
Assembly was easily and straighforward
It looked like the image on the box!
Other Items to Place in the YARDWORKS Mesh Cart
My Teenage son wanted to go for a ride!
Have you taken care of your #fallprep? Let us know